Forum des Blacklisted - Naxxramas Index du Forum Forum des Blacklisted - Naxxramas
Forum officiel de la guilde de pve hl sur le serveur français de Naxxramas

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Facebook Login Facebook Logout

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Blacklisted - Naxxramas Index du Forum -> Les Trucs de Raid -> Instances Héro
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kaupippe

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 14:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Login Facebook Logout Répondre en citant

Facebook Login Facebook Logout
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Docs are horrid. –Derek Troy-West Jul 29 '10 at 10:52 5 But what if the user doesn't want their facebook session to be destroyed? What if they were already logged into face book, then log into your site, then log out of your site, then go back to facebook and don't understand why they've just been logged out? This doesn't seem like the perfect solution. Powered by Mediawiki. Select "Apps" or "Application Manager." Tap "Messenger" in the list of apps. Logout shareimprove this answer answered Feb 28 '14 at 11:17 halkujabra 1,46131227 add a comment up vote -5 down vote it's simple just type : $facebook->setSession(null); for logout shareimprove this answer answered Jul 17 '10 at 8:07 Saiful Amri 1 add a comment protected by Robert Harveyf Feb 3 '11 at 5:17 Thank you for your interest in this question. Now you are helping others, just by visiting wikiHow. The quickest way is to use the remote logout tool discussed in the section above. –Sliq Dec 1 '13 at 4:45 add a comment 12 Answers 12 active oldest votes up vote 39 down vote accepted I am having the same problem. Home About wikiHow Jobs Terms of Use RSS Site map Log In Mobile view All text shared under a Creative Commons License. Direct Relief is a humanitarian nonprofit with a mission to improve the health and lives of people affected by poverty and emergencies. C. Another way to log out of the Android version of Messenger is to clear the app's data:[3] Open your Android's Settings app. How To Appliances Computers Gaming Home Entertainment Internet Mobile Apps Phones Photography Security Smart Home Tablets Wearable Tech Forums Speed Test . By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. I am also quite new to the Facebook integration stuff and played around the first time with it, but my general feeling is that the documentation is pretty spread all over the place with lots of outdated stuff. I can authorize with FB and query their REST and Graph APIs perfectly well, but when I authorize an active browser session is created with FB. Find more of what you're looking for with Facebook Search. –bcm Dec 1 '11 at 23:27 add a comment up vote 18 down vote This works as of now - and is documented on facebook's site Not sure how recently it was added to the documentation, pretty sure it wasn't there when I checked Feb-2012 You can programmatically log the user our of Facebook by redirecting the user to shareimprove this answer answered Mar 21 '12 at 6:09 russau 6,45733047 5 Can't get this to work. shareimprove this answer edited Jul 1 '13 at 21:57 sakibmoon 1,65831529 answered Jul 28 '10 at 6:14 sumit 21322 Sumit, thank-you. How to Logout of Facebook. I had an account 5 years ago, with same phone number and email! Now I cannot log back in to my current account? Answer this question Flag as. –Sean Sep 3 '10 at 14:24 2 When this question was asked a few months ago, single sign out was a requirement of the facebook terms and conditions. This method can also log you out of Facebook Messenger, which doesn't normally have a "Log Out" option. Share what's new in your life on your Timeline. –Mike Purcell Sep 29 '11 at 17:37 I have the exact opposite problem: When logging out of my selfmade app, I'm instantly logged out out of facebook too. That works perfectly. This is where you'll find the Deactivate option for your profile. The user isn't logged out of FB, works fine in Safari and Firefox though. If you forgot to log out of a public or shared computer, you can use the Facebook security settings to log out remotely. I use the Javascript API to logout: FB.Connect.logout(). Steps Method 1 Facebook Website 1 Click the small arrow in the upper-right corner. The steps I take to authorize are: Call [LINK: graph.facebook.com/oauth/authorize?clientid.] This step opens a Facebook login/connect window if the user's browser doesn't already have an active FB session. shareimprove this answer edited May 23 '17 at 12:17 Communityf 11 answered May 15 '11 at 13:43 Tomasz Zielinski 12.6k44464 add a comment up vote 0 down vote A note for Christoph's answer: Facebook Oauth Logout The logout function requires a callback function to be specified and will fail without it, at least on Firefox. This is the only way to sign out of Messenger on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Show more unanswered questions Ask a Question 200 characters left Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. Call [LINK: graph.facebook.com/oauth/accesstoken?clientid.] with the code from (1) Now I have an Oauth Token, and the user's browser is logged into my site, and into FB. .. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookSign UpLog into FacebookLog InForgot account? Sign up for FacebookEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. BackSign UpCreate a Page for a celebrity, band or business.English (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018 5a02188284
web page templates like facebookdd-wrt block facebook appfacebook hacker 2013 sitebatch download facebook photoshacker facebook freedownload facebook pages manager apkcomo hackear legend online facebook 2014id facebook loginfacebook application source code downloadfree download facebook messenger for android 1.6

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 14:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Blacklisted - Naxxramas Index du Forum -> Les Trucs de Raid -> Instances Héro Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated Blizzard Entertainment.